Monday 22 February 2010

Monday 22nd February - Blog update

Today we had no teacher so we decided to get up to date with our blog and improve on some of our planning and research. I looked at our questionnaire and uploaded the contents of our planning and research onto the blog so that it would be ready for the deadline at the end of the lesson. I then sent some of the research and planning that i had done to Shaun and Charlotte and they sent me there’s. However, I had some difficulty uploading the graphs onto my blog so I had to wait until I could use another computer to upload this. We then went on to analyse what props we will need for the filming that we will start on Friday. We decided to choose a black bag for when we film to actor walking into the forest and a rocking chair for when we see the other actress in the room. We have chosen minimal props to create a more mysterious effect without having a lot going on in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment